Christopher A. Reeder, D.O.
Dr. Reeder practices Plastic Surgery in Centerville, Tipp City, Sidney, Celina, St. Marys, Greenville, and Dayton Ohio.
Dr. Christopher Reeder graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
As an associate professor at Ohio University and assistant clinical professor at Wright State University School of Medicine, Dr. Reeder remains committed to training the physicians of tomorrow, while also staying abreast of the medical advances taking place today.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, June 1979
- Hobart and William Smith College
- Geneva, New York, 11568
- Doctor of Osteopathy, June 1983
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Old Westbury, New York 11568
- PGY 1 and 2 General Surgery, July 1983 to June 1985
- Flushing Hospital and Medical Center
- Flushing, New York 11355
- Rotating Internship, 1985-86, PGY 4 1986-87
- Chief Resident 1987-88
- Peninsula, Hospital Center, 51-15 Beach Channel Dr.
- Far Rockaway, New York 11691
- Plastic and Reconstructive Resident
- August 1, 1988 – September 1, 1991
- Plastics Institute and Affiliated Hospitals.
- Plastic Surgery Training – James O. Stallings, M.D.
- Director (Deceased)
- Dean’s List 1977, 1978, 1979
- Honors in Chemistry
- National Institutes of Health Summer Research
- Grant 1980, 1981
- Board Certification – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 1993 American College of Osteopathic Surgeons